Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Boring day at school. Met up with Zhen + Wong. She passed me the photos of ******. He was so cute in those photos. =) Went to chinatown later, & ate a bowl of delicious katong laksa. Didnt intend to eat, but retard zhen tempted me. Wong was feeling rather depressed bcos of her classmates. Then she went home straight after finishing her laksa. Kent joined us halfway through, then we went to LeeYang's house & intend to do some revision, but ended up surfing the net, logging into friendster, & laugh our butts off at people's photo.
Stayed at his house until say about 8.30pm. Had our dinner at KFC. And that was the most interesting part, bcos that stupid crapper was talking about his classmates, & all the retard things he did when he was little. Ended the hilarous at at 10pm.
Checked my phone & discovered I got 5 missed calls from my BELOVED MOM. Called her back and got a whole good thrashing. I thought my eardrum almost went burst.
Was walking to the bus-stop, then Bailey sms me, scare me! I thought that was another call from house.