Thursday, July 28, 2005

SAD DAY

School was oay. Prolly bcos it last for only 3hrs. Went for my LSCT GLs interview. I was so nervous! as quite embarrased, bcos I've cleanly forgotten one of my GL. And the thing is, she's one of the six judges...Went to watch Red Candy with Bailey, Nick, Eileen, CK + Weng after that. Spent most of time wandering on the street and window shopping. I think I was quite bored + pissed, cos I was tired + have no cash with me. So, I can't buy anything.

We bought the 5.45pm tics. Nick + Eileen was so unlucky la...They sat beside someone who smells like a pig. Then so funny...They wore the mask for the SARS thing la...The movie was so boring. I thought I alost fell asleep or what. But I suddenly become very energetic, cos zhen called me, & asked if I wanna go level 5, cos ****** said they'll be there.

Joined her for dinner at centrepoint after the movie...................................................

At Outram MRT. Thats where I became so depressed & creastfallen, after she broke the news to me. I thought I felt like crying out loud. Sms Kent, trying to fish for some reliable information from him. But he doesnt seem to know anything.

He called me at about 11pm. Explained somethings to me. That's when I felt much better. It was such a bad day for me.