Thursday, November 03, 2005

Went town with Zhen, Angel & Peihui. Zhen was late...So I called her. That pig still slping. Walao…Go watch midnite show somemore la. Then she complained to us that her mum was like damn furious & scolded her like crazy for reaching home at 4am. At Heeren, saw Jasmine working, then chatted with her for a while. Lolz. Surfbay is winding up soon. Huo gai arh Randy. Who ask u to ill-treat ur promoters laaaaa…ohh…Im so bad…ok..Then I went to the road-side stall outside Singtel [Raine intro one], & bought a fake la coq sportif bag…The more I see, the more fake it is…Shit la…Ltr I don’t wanna carry to sch liao…But nvm la…$12 onli..wahahaha…

Erm, then angel noticed the flowery plaster on Zhen’s calf…She tot that was a price tag, don’t know how come appear on her calf…Then we asked her she got cut meh…Then she said is a blue-black…Very ugly..So she wanna cover up, that’s why she went guardian & bought this retarded flowery plaster. Then we told her shops got sell transparent plaster ma..She say she duno…Ehh…stupid excuse la…Wana act cute then admit laaaa..

Had dinner at Ikea..The aunties still remember me..Heh-Heh…Then they told me Weesing’s goin back to work..Cos sec sch having dec holz now…So gd…Then Geok msg me, so I ask her got time we go back Ikea together & visit Weesing…Lolx..

Chatted with Zhen at Anchorpoint then go home….Reached home at 10.30pm…So early leh..Feel so weird..Cos have to prepare for sch tmr…Sian….

Actually, on the way to Queensway, Zhen told me what happened on tue…& yeps, I finally know what happened…So It was an misunderstanding…He really think too much…See la, still blame princess, later Hero beat u then u know…lolx…