Thursday, October 13, 2005

Happy...Sha La La...Its So Nice To Be Happy

LOL! Had a really great great great time. Very fruitful. Learned to rollerblade...HaHa...Learn with Cat, its her 1st time rollerblading, but she's quite a fast learner. Then fell like 5 times. Went cycling after that. The break is so hiong. I flew forward when I break. Then BingHui did some stunts. WOW...He's really marvellous. Had some kinda bday celebration for Mel today also. Smashed cake into her face. Cant help it. Everyone's bday shud have this kinda treatment. Then all of us kana also la. Mango Moose. LOL! Had dinner at River Valley. Initially wanted to have at Old Airport. But in the end duno why, then never alight. Then BingHui sugessted go Great World there & eat, so we all go dere lo. I was so happy. HaHa, cos I cn reach hm within 10mins. Bahaha! Dont think Im going to have ko ko ge rice anymore for this week. Had ko ko ge rice for both my meals today. Im sick of it. Then me & Raine gossiped bout ahem & ahem...HaHa...