Saturday, October 01, 2005

Day 6

Got my rashes today, but it’s a lot better than in Spore. I guess its bcos of the climate. Its very dry over here, and there are no mosquito. Life is quite slack. Think I’ll prolly gain weight instead of losing weight.
Taught a class of 10 and 11 yrs old kids in the school. They are so nice & lovable. Got quite a few that look like bengs though. Geraldine and me asked the kids to draw a portrait of themselves and their impression of Bali. Some draw really well, so much better than me. So I drew a picture of the high-rise buildings in Spore & showed the kids. They laughed at my drawing, cos its too kiddish. Took several pictures with them.
At night, over at the community centre, Mel had several missed calls from her bf. So i see theres bombing incident in Bali again. But its at the southern part, Kuta. We’re at the northern part, Kubu. so we’re not that affected after all. Then Mr Joel said we’re actually quite lucky. We could have died if the bombing takes place on the 9th or 10th oct, cos we'll be at Kuta, shopping. But bombing over at Kuta means that we can't go there & shop for R & R anymore.