Sunday, September 11, 2005

I Just Love My Sat!!!

Went out earlier today, cos have to buy bday present for Zhen. Sian…Im not having enough sleep already. Meet Kent at Cityhall, went to Six, but didn’t see any nice necklace, and all the while, he was just standing aside, looking around, but not helping me to choose..Grrr..Gave up finally, & had lunch at Marina, chatted a lil.

Meet Zhen after guitar. Lesson was pretty ok today. Strings for bar chords are so hard to press. My fingers became so painful and red. Plus, I have a very weak lil finger. Sad.

Wasted a lot of time walking from Citylink to Marina and back again. Studied until 9pm. OMG!!!I was so bored and my brain’s gonna explode with IPC.

Didn’t feel like going level 5 today, cos I wanted to sleep early, so that I can wake up earlier tomorrow to study my physio. Haha…

But anyway, we still called LeeYang up. They just finished their game, and were having dinner at level 2. So we decided to go down. Quite a lot of people went home before we arrived. So left LeeYang & WeiHao only. Melvin and Thomas joined us a little while later. That’s when we started talking bout those scary things, and joked a lil bout those stuffs. It was pretty interesting, and we chatted until lights out. Wanted to chat for a lil longer, but my parents called for like 4 times and asked me to go home. Reached home at bout 12+. So damn tired.

* ***** ****** ** ** ******* *** **** **** ** ***! HaHa