Saturday, September 03, 2005

I Miz U All So Much!!!

Had my MB test before going for speech day. It was horrible. I can’t do the essay part.

Called angel up immediately after the test and realize the performance was over. Sadded. But anyway, Jiawang & me took cab down to oss and I joined my friends, chatted with teachers & some other 4/8 classmates, took some photos.

Then, we went party world along with Ken, and some NPCC people. Everyone was pretty tired today, including me, so we didn’t crapped a lot inside the room, as compared to last time. And it was quite weird to see everyone so quiet.

Sang until 6+, had our dinner at Maxwell market. After that, we went suntec for the IT fair, and met up with JYap. Wanted to shop for clothes, but the heels are killing our feet, so we sat down and chatted. Haha. Ken said a lot of stupid things, & super lame but funny jokes.

Reached home rather early today, at bout 10.30pm. Cos it’s the last day of lunar 7th month, and my mum asked me to go home early. -.-''
But it was such a pity we didn't meet up with Wong, cos she joined Cynthia they all after the performance. Got so much to talk to her.