Sunday, August 28, 2005

wowzzz

OK! no guitar lesson next week! So gd! I have one more week to practice all my chords...Plus, next week is OSS speech day! Im not gonna miss it! I miss OUTRAM!!! BUT Im having MB test this coming sat..So I don't know if I can make it for speech day...SAD..

Met up with Weizhen after that at National Library...IDIOT! The level 8 security don't allow us to go in with notes, books, & all our stuffs. So we went up to level 11, & sneaked in. Haha..

But Bey + CK are not as lucky as us..They have to put their stuffs into the locker..Well, Bailey wore PURPLE shirt! I didnt know he will wear that colour..So its bcos he played with chilli sauce , so it spilled all over his WHITE polo shirt...Plus, all of us don't have 20 cents coins..So...I went to exchange coins with people I don't know. So PAISEH!

Had our dinner at Bugis, KFC..Crapped a lil while eating..

Went to level 5 after that. Talked a lot with the rest of the guys ytd. HAha..crapped a lot,esp with Weihao + LeeYang ard...After that all of us had our fortune told by LeeYang..He's just reading out from the whatever book he bought la...Chey! But was super funny! Haha! Okiez..Reached home at 12am...

I was so surprised my parents didnt scold me...Wahaha! Looks like they really have no choice but to allow me go home late...=]