Saturday, August 20, 2005

Guitar sux today...I was extremely tired today. Didnt have enough sleep for this whole week. So, I don't feel like reading the scores and playing it. Plus, I havent really been playing the melody part for weeks..So, it was kinda quite alien to me now..So, my teacher was like askin me my purpose of learning guitar, and how long I practice for a week all that stuff..I guess he thought that Im lossing interest in guitar...But its not! Im just tired...sighs.....
Met up with Weizhen after that...We were like studying so hard together..Well, she was doing her tons of project..We joined Leeyang they all at People's Park Mac. Crapped a lot of shit as usual...Haha...Its was so funny la...Ben was there also, Cos he hated a lot, So he was shooting him all the while, ubtil we left that place. Reached home at about 12am..I was drained...