Tuesday, September 13, 2005

1 last exam!!!

Had MB today. Quite ok..Still can do..Bumped into Ben at the 75 bustop...He was like so shocked when he saw me...?????? Chatted with Zhen after school, on my way home...For like bout 2hrs+ ?...But I know my ear was like burning when I hung up the phone. Haha...But Im glad she's goin Thai with me. At least that would make the trip more meaningful. Cos I really hate goin overseas with my parents ONLY...Both of them are dynamite. Have to keep a distance from them. Have to try & slp more these few days, especially after exam. Or else fri I'll definitely fael asleep at the beach...
*******************************************************************
For once, I thought the autumn leaves have settled on the ground, awaiting the arival of a new season. But how do I expect the peace & tranquility to be disrupted again.