Saturday, September 17, 2005

Zhen Zhen, I Luv U!!! *MUACKZ*


Spent a lot of time travelling around this morning. Wasted trip. K-boxed for 4hrs, took a lot of interesting pictures[HeeHeeHee!], crapped a lot, Zhen + I sang JJ's ''Talk until I vomit'', Haha! Really nice song! We were all so high today! So glad everyone's there.

Had a quick dinner, then went to Weizhen's house & bath before going level 5. They had such a hard time riding bicycle, fetching 3 pigs all the way from Chinatown to West Coast, & Im enjoying the breeze..=[... The back of my sneakers were torned by the bicycle chain! SAD!!!='[

But by the time we reached there, it started drizzling, so sad. Took shelter @ 7-11, bought a pathetic sponge cake as bday cake, each one had a few bites b4 destroying it...Played at the playground, had a stupid compeition..HaHa..Best part is still the flying fox..Really funny...

Left at 6am, really shagged, didnt feel like having breakfast anymore, I just wanna go home & sleep, prepare myself for tmr's lesson...

*YAWNZZZ*