Monday, September 19, 2005

Happy Nid-autumn Festival!!!


Gotta meet up with Min today FINALLY! Yes! But she doesnt seem to be very happy. Duno y...Reached BM Mac @ 4pm, Doreen & Puihui are still halfway through dere NP meeting, so I was like waiting, & listening to thie conversation, then I saw SeWei, wanted to say Hi to him, but I guess he prolly cant recongnise me...
Puihui said they're goin to play candles later, I was like, What! Im in skirt la! So I borrowed clothes from Doreen. She also told me she's planning an Aces9 meeting next sun. Both happy & sad. Happy, goin to see the rest of the group. Sad, have to go home early, & pack my stuff, getting ready to set off to Bali the next day..=[
HaHa...But I did enjoy myself today. Though theres only the 4 of us, we were still as crazy & childish as last yr, just that Min is not as mad as before..
***Everything Is Not The Same As Before***