Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Day10

Was quite disappointed initially. Mr Joel Said we can't go suntan today, cos there's bomb threat. Messaged doreen, asked bout her bday celebration thingy. Realised that they actually called my house & checked on my safety. Cos at 1st onli Angel + Kent + some others sms me. Im so touched! OMG! I luv u all to death! *Muackz*

Played at the waterfall. The water was damn freezing cold. Got sucked by leech. So small, like 2cm only, still dream of an suan-ing me. Squeezed u to death. Went to the mountain top after that. The lake there is so beautiful, like paradise. Then its quite foggy & chilly. I think we're in the clouds already lo. Sailed out to the lake. Mesmorized.

Had dinner at KFC[King's Fried Chicked]. Their serving is so small, the steak is only the size of my palm. So we ordered so much, we exceeded the budget. Oopps...All of us gobble down the food as soon as its served on our table. I think we're like human vultures that day. The chicken was served, & within 2mins. Its left with the bones & a few shreds of skin only.

Reached the village. Didnt intend to sleep, Cos we gotta wake up at 3am tmr to see DOLPHINS! Im so excited. Then we chatted through the night. Talked bout everything & anything under the sun. So I see all 4 of us shared the same problem. Havent bath for 2 days. Im so lub-sub. EEw!