Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Day9

Most enjoyable day since the start of YEP. Did rafting, quite fun, though the water wasnt very fierce. Our guide was very di siao. Kept splashing the water at us. All the while, we tried to overtake other rafts. Cat + Mel + Raine + Me rafted until so hard, then we overtook 2 rafts. HaHa. Im so proud of myself.
Halfway through it, we came across this very big waterfall. I attempted to swim across. But the current was too strong. I remaied at the same spot no matter now hard I swam. The next thing I knew, I was worn out. Im drowning la. I almost died there.
Had buffet lunch. I had a really huge serving. All of them are so shocked that I actually can finished. Ok la. we rafted for like 2hrs leh. Used so much energy. Very tiring one lo. Then never get tanned at all. =[
Had burnt grilled fish for dinner. I thought I felt like puking. They had pehpehs. Delicious, but hot, so I can't eat. Took a lot of photos with them today.
Zhen messaged me. She miss me so much. HaHa. I think Im getting on quite well with my life. Im so proud of myself! =D