Wednesday, October 12, 2005

sentosa....1fo4

Today, went sentosa with me classmates. HaHa..I enjoyed myself. Played captain's ball. Run a lot. Yes. Gd. Burn fats.I wana becum yi gen, not yi li. HaHa..That's what the 5 of them said.
Had some bruises over here n there. Sprained my right arm again. Think next time really cnt play badminton liao. Or else my arm will dislocate sooner or later.

Erm..I think playing on the beach with all the sand is much better than playing on land. More friction. Can actually grip better. Can balance better. Lilian said I cun balance on proper ground. HaHa.

Got my hair cut ytd, its sooooo freaking short. Then Cat & Raine said that i look more like a fishball than any other time. So sad, Im gonna cry. Y lidat? I tink I got pocessed when I told the hairdresser that i wana cut my hair short. I wanted to maintain the lenght one la. Duno wat got into me. Then i told the hairdresser that i wanna cut until a bit shorter than shoulder length. Sadded.

Met up with YEP frns at night, played mahjong overnight. HaHa..I didnt play, I was like watching them, then learning how to play. I slept at 1st, den ltr wk up n join them. Surfing the net most of the time.

Saturday went to celebrate Doreen's bday. Went K-box. Very emotional that day. And i actually cried. Can't believe it.

Sun, not much of activities, had morning jog with doreen n huiting. pouring rain halfway through, so we were like running in the rain .so shiok. meet up with chongjun at night. talked about quite a lot of stuffs.

Mon, went to buy coloured contacts lenzs, colour: chestnut. Thiz holiday is so busy. Busy with playing. Or else sch reopen cnt play liao. Then go overseas a lot. Still gt GLs camp coming up. Its very lubsub..i hate it...