Wednesday, November 02, 2005

-Great Day-

Meet up with Cat & Raine at SIM foodcourt. Such a pity I can't have lunch with them. Even heaven is not helping me. After school, meet Geok. She wanna go TBP & get shoes, so I accompany her go. Bump into Cat at the NP bustop. Talk to her for a while, she ask me if I can go out tmr not. But Im goin out with Angel they all tmr...So HK la...Everybody jio me go out on thu, then no one jio me out on tue. Then tue I go Peihui's house, then be a 1000000000000000000watts lightbulb. Reached TBP Mac to show her someone on friendster. Then bumped into ChongJun. Then he said his poly friends over at Long John waiting for him. The he said he got a friend yandao one. So I go over there with him, but pretend to be strangers. Then he told his friend he wanna get my no. Then ask him to approach me & tell me CJ wants my no...THe so funny la...CJ comes over then say, let me intro, this is Jialing, & this is Yulian...Lolx...His friend was like so damn paiseh la...After dinner, bumped into 4/9 peeps. Then I asked Yang why I like never see him at wulou liao. Then he was like is u never go there la...hmmm....ya...make sense...I think I dont wanna go there for a period of time 1st...Ltr kana suan siao by Hao + James again... -.-'''