Wednesday, October 26, 2005

*O-V-E-R*

My overseas marathon is finally over. I hate long hours of air flight. Its making me sick. Miz Bali. Luv the life there. Thai trip was quite ok. Boring celery. Great shopping spree. Didnt get to chat much wit zhen, cos we are all too tired to even pack our stuffs.
Gals over there are so slim, how I wish I got their figure. Tried the local beer. Very diluted. Even worst than Bintang. Locals over there are nice, really great customer service for some shops. But I guess we made a lot of locals hate us by bargainning too much...Its not my fault...
Got my hair dyed at S$32..What more can I ask..Chestnut colour..I like it...Forgot to buy presents for important people..OOPs..Last minute, bot chocolates for them. Wanted to buy smt else. More meaningful. Got scolding from dad for overspending..That he have to use his card..School's starting soon..
*S-I-G-H-G-S*
I hate school..No fun..Only look forward to my after school activities which is to chat + eat with the bunch of bitches.
Still puzzled now, I don't wana drag this on, but I really can't accept him..Lets wait after the O's..Kent said he's got smt to say bout him. So Im meeting him on sun..Maybe I can get an ans from him... =]
Looks like I can console & give people good advice quite well, but can't do the same for me... ='[