Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Bali Gathering

Pon GLs training. I was very tired la..So I didn’t feel like going. So sian..A lot of people quitted GLs already..

Went out with Bali khakis today. It was a gathering actually. To collect our photos and have dinner together. Met up with Cat, Raine & Kai at 5pm to walk walk. Raine bot her 1st make-up set. Haha..so late la…cos she was using her sis’s all along.

Ok..Meet the rest at orchard mrt, saw Joel., then I asked him bout GLs training..OMG, they ended at 4pm..so late la..heng I didn’t go..or else I surely bei dong one..then had dinner at Crown Prince’s Swensen. Lol..we really ordered so much that we exceeded the budget. Poor Mr joel, he got qiao za by us..crapped a bit..haha…

Cat left after dinner. She mit her frn go CB & cheong. Mel wanted to go at 1st, but her dar dar dun allow. So ok lo..she nvm..den went PS and played arcade. Raine n Mel played DDR..I didn’t play. BUDGET. So sad..then Doreen called me, so I went outside & chat..Talked about a lot of stuffs. Bout her n Darren..Really feel for her. So many prbs btw them…then bout Dion also…