Friday, October 28, 2005

SenTosa with Bali Khakis

Went Sentosa with my beloved Bali Khakis! Haha…Hui ge was working today. So he didn’t join us. But we were ‘suntanning’ near his work station..So today, onli Me + Cat + Mel + Kai went. At 1st Raine tot she got her BTT in the morning, so she didn’t join us also..Suntan…no sun! So cloudy! Sentosa no sun..I go sentosa the 3rd time liao..its so HK lo…still failed to sun tan..so we today go sentosa do wat? Played Daidi & blackjack..live on potato chips…then I loss $4.50..considered quite a big sum for a pauper like me…Im so sad…then after that me & Cat swam to the cheese there..wanted to climb up the cheese n rest..I climbed, then I tried pulling cat up, but she was so exhausted n drained. So she cun climb up. She was like stuck at the edge of the cheese. Then she also no strength to swim back liao..then I ask her to rest…but she dun wan..she ask me to call hui ge to save heromg…ok..nvm..so I shouted across lo…luckily my voice is loud enough, or else we duno stuck there until when arh…ok…then he paddled across the cheese to save her lo…like so no meaning la…when we reached the shore, think the sentosa pple nid her info or wat la..cos she was being saved by a lifeguard ma..ok lo… then she asked hui ge why he never jump down save her..haha…I really feel like laughing out lound at that point of time…I was like erm..ok..i dun care lo….then I go back n tok to kai n mel…after that, went home n jogged…from TB park to Henderson ther, then to rivervalley, n bk to great world..i tink my stamina improved..haha..i was so energetic during the whole jog la..wanted to jog more, but very late already..later go home surely kana niam by mrs cassette player…had roti john for dinner..haha..so happy..long time nv eat liao..