Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Watched POTC with Gurion, Weng and CK after PROTEO at Ps. It was really a great show...Partly cos of Orlando Bloom. Muahahaha. Saw all the shops having sales there. =[ I really really wanna go shopping......But Im so damn broke. I think surviving on cheap lunch is not enough to save up. But Im so touched that they gave me that $10 voucher for my own use. So gan dong!!!


Had Suan Cai for dinner with them plus Bey and Nick! The food there is ok la.... But the main reason why I go is for the sake of the Fried Man Tou and mangoPUDDING!!!!!!!! SO damn nice. Ate 1 pumpkin pie, 2 man tous and 4 mangopuddings. I think I shouldnt eat that much of the real food so that I can leave more space for mangopudding.


Thru-out the whole dinner, they were all talking bout dirty dirty stuff.....But very funny thou. Really laughed a lot.


Left that place at around 9plus. So when I reached downstairs was bout 10 plus.....But I have totally no mood to go home...Stayed at the bustop and talked talked talked...Till 12....Then no choice have to go home.


But overall, its a good day. =]