Tuesday, May 01, 2007

"In this world where innocence is quickly claimed."


I fully understand its meaning now. And Im a victim of it. If humanity is a word in the dictionary, then why is it disappearing like nobody's business?


Basic trait of a man. Responsible. With that, there will be humanity. No more terrorist attacks, no dumping of new-born babies in rubbish chute, no extra-marital affair. All acts can be linked to this word.


Hope lies in the mind of man. Often, we use that word, but who truely know what is it like? It can be easily carried out by means of speech or actions.


Yes. I believe that LOVE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND-even until today. Even after all that I have experienced. Cos without it, I wont be here. Parents love us. Without it, there will be no concern, no nagging, no support. No nothing.


I have loved. Only once. By sadly, its one sided.