Sunday, April 29, 2007

Should be enjoying myself at Sentosa yesterday, but I didnt. Its ok. At least I've seen thru smt. I cant change certain things. Its within capabilities, but without determination, there will be no success. I understand. Its his life. Young gals and more. I dont like it. But I cant change it. The only solution is to give up. And find a more suitable bf. Someone who is not like that, and someone who is willling to give in to me. I hope that someone will appear soon, and be my salvation.


I have always thought that he is the one. Even after we broke up. And I used to feel that Im the happiest gal in the world whenever I am with him. I enjoyed myself at the zoo so much, its the best day of my life. He said that he wont hurt me like how my other ex did? But look whats happening now?


I used to be able to accept the lil short-comings bout him. Until I realised that things are not the way I presumed it to be. Only after Dec then I realised a lot of things. I can never imagine him saying that to me. That night, it came ringing in my mind and I couldnt sleep. And that whole chunk of message to my friend. I know it now. I know everything now. But its already too late.


I dont wish to let go. I really hope that I can trust him. But facts are lying in front of me. I have to accept it. I know that I must let go. No matter what. I can only wish that all my other r/s will be better than this.


Its only my wishful thinking that he will change for me, so that we can be together again. Again, its his life. There will be no changes to it. Never. And its been 5 months. But feels like its only yesterday. Im totally crushed.