Sunday, June 03, 2007

I am so bored! Brain damn saturated with PROTEOOOOOOOOO. SO I decided to type something....But I have no feel to blog thou....



Mon - gotta go home with Cloud. Then we talk a lot....And i got the whole pic le. I just hope that she wont be that busy anymore...


Tue - Its the worst day of the week. Cos of IL2.....Need to stay back late to keep the gel. Bumped into Raine after that. Nuaed a bit in sch. Then had dinner with Yide and Kai.


Wed - The day he came back. The day I received the whale card. Actually can go out for dinner with SGLS de. but got something on. and dunno why am i so tired that day. So i be good gal and went home for dinner. Watched that 8pm show again. Then start emo alr. But I think the show is damn nice.


Thu - Afternoon went temple. After that went home..But raining. No mood to study...And Im waiting till the clock strikes 8 to watch that show again.


Fri - Went gyming! I think i should gym more. To convert that lighting thighs to stick thighs. Hur. Its a tired day too......And every fri that pretty IL2 teacher will always catch me staring at her. Its so paiseh. But she is really really so sweet looking and pretty. Smart too, and get married at such a young age....So xing fu....


Sat - Wanted to go IT fair with them de. But no money buy mp3...... =[ Damn sad...No music to entertain me during jogging is very depressing. Evening went studying with Yide. Its good to have a friend who stays near you. haha.


These few days have been wearing specs to sch. I think wearing specs is super comfy. So. I have decided to invest on a nice pair of specs!!!! Contacts make my eyes so dry! Esp in the lab.....