Friday, May 25, 2007

Suppose to meet the sis's bf at the Bak Kut Teh stall beside my house. But I end up being outside dbl O.


I am very very angry. =(


Dont understand why cant we meet somewhere central like UE square or smt. Arggg.


Make me walk all the way in. WHich is not very near to the bustop...


I think my temper improve a lot alr. Like 29384569283475 times better now. =)


Luckily the sis bf didnt pass me the fins also. Or else that would be 2 pairs of fins. And I really could have died on my way to meet Mr Binghui.


Im glad I ate smt when I went home just now.. Mr Binghui owe me big time. And that time still made me wait for him for that damn half an hour.....I have never ever done that in my entire life before. For a Mr. I think I should slap him. -.-


Then I meet him at Central. I have to take another bus ride there. But in the end, we still have our dinner at TIong Bahru..... =(


If not for the masks, I could have had my dinner with the SGLs......With the friends!!!!!! =D


He's goin Tioman tmr night. Like out of Spore AGAIN.....Till Wed.... -.-


For friends who got into comm. Im happy for them. But for those who didnt get in, its ok. Situation like this do happen always. Should look forward to other things and forget bout this. =D