Friday, November 11, 2005

oh oh oh....Ended school like damn early today...12pm..No IAC so happy...Should throw a party to celebrate liao...The IAC lecturer looks like a sicko old pei pei...

Had lunch with Raine + Cat + Joel at SIM...Hui ge joined us after that...Viewed the Bali ppt...SO B-E-A-T-I-F-U-L! Xiang bu dao Cat's so gd at ppt..

Went town with Zhen, bought a YELLOW Gio polo...Cos I got the staff's discount coupon...Wahahahaha~

Heh-Heh...Went jogging with Dolly just now...Ahem ahem..This is how the whole route goes ok? Listen up...Boys + Gals...Tiong Bahru Park-->-->Great World-->Clark Quay-->Outram Sec Sch-->Tiong Bahru Park-->Gtreat World...How great this jog is...Took us bout 1hr 15mins to complete the whole jog..Had a big feast at the canal side hawker centre at Great World...Then we chatted for 2hrs..Heh-Heh...I felt so light after that...

OK...I end my meaningful day here......