Thursday, November 10, 2005

Hell period now
It seems that everything is out of my reach
And every step I made is wrong
Why izit that I have so many friends whom I can share my burden with
But none can help me solve this problem
It just gets worse everyday
Weekdays are so packed with sch stuff
More n more projects coming up
How can I even concentrate on my studies with all these heavy loads on me
I get distracted so easily no matter how busy I am
And I don't think the problem lies with me
What can I do to make myelf feel better
I can't depend on others to give me joy
I don't wanna be like last sem
Go out everyday after sch
Reached home at 11pm
Dumping my parents aside
Speak no more than 5 sentences a day to them
As if my house is a hostel
Do whatever Im happy with
But I need someone to talk to
So that I won't feel so empty
And sometimes I really feel like crying out
But there are no tears

Whats my motivation now?