Saturday, January 09, 2010

Hi nation!
Iim back finally, its been so long that i've nearly forgotten my login ID
holidays have been quite eventful thus far
thou i did not manage to complete not even half of my to-do list
i didnt read much
i didnt attempt to resolve my identity crisis
i didnt try to do any intellectual things at all
i merely gossiped, shopped, go overseas, collect injuries - for now
but im satisfied (:
all my guilty pleasures fulfilled
im happy that my friends are so concerned about the newly stitched chin
comments and advice on no-dark sauce and no-seafood came pouring over non-stop
nice friends i have :D
bintan getaway could ahve been more enjoyable if not for my injury and constant reminding of zoe-the-great
doesnt matter
its bhneo and no one else now
how do i let u know