Saturday, September 12, 2009

i love my surfer dudes

okay, here it is, Im goin to UWA for exchange!
HOW eggciting can that be!
I totally didnt expect myself to be eligible for it, and let alone, getting my first choice!
this is truly a dream come true!
perhaps the first time in my entire life to be sooooooo lucky!
well, i have to admit that prayers do work!
then, i will be celebrating my 22nd birthday there!
cant help, but this really reminds me of my 21st big big surprise bday celebration at cambodia!
maybe i should arrange all my birthday celebrations to be held at different countries from next year onwards
it will definately be a blast!

after the exams in UWA, i will be touring around aussie, with my loser gal friend, snorkelling, drinking, sun-bathing, shopping, eating, getting fresh with each and every surfer dude we can find in brisbane, loosing our identity, enjoying our madness life to the max!