Sunday, August 16, 2009

after ages

Back here, tired after gurions bday party at gallery hotel
had a good chat at starbucks with weng
saw some lecturers and it was really heartwarming to hear their encouragement
it somehow gives me the drive to work hard again
foc
good feedback from everyone
a lot of them said that foc for this yr was much better than last yr's
i really felt appreciated FOR ONCE for all my effort i've put in for hall foc
comments bout fright night was pretty good
im glad to know that the setting managed to pull off the motivation for the scenes
esp when i know its a one man show-ish
i really wonder what was goin thru sammy's mind when cheryl told everyone that i was almost the only one left to handle fright night and that i was doin well as a junior programmer
it felt extremely satisfying not to give shiling face at all during foc
for all the black face and shit she's been giving me for the past one yr
im giving all back to her - double power
last week i went back to hall and get my em104 from caiqi
im lucky enough!
managed to add immediately once she dropped it
on my way back i saw bong, huixiang and kenneth
they wanted me to run for CP
saying they will get me a room no matter what if im willing to run
but yeah, who are they to say no matter what
anw what are the chances of getting it
political issues, period
hall bash
that was last tue
till 1pm, no transport back
so jay walked me home
it was a nice stroll (: