Saturday, August 22, 2009

fat gulp

i admitted defeat after 2 weeks of traveling to pulau nanyang
esp when i have 3 days of 8.30am lessons that virtually ended around 5.30 which then again, hits the dismissal crowd
love and caiqi actually asked me to squat in their room
im seriously considering!
im not that desperate about enjoying the hall recreational life cos im sure things are going to be quite different starting this sem
with my close friends having their other half around, i cant possibly play with them like we used to!
im still feeling quite guilty abt what happened on tue
sighsss
plus jay being the co-chair now, im feeling the invisible barrier
nonetheless, after talking to quek, kiat, love and howard aft hall bash, i've finally decided to fight for it
im giving myself a deadline thou, and that'll be recess week
i'll back out if no good to go till then
at least what i said to my bestie applies the same for me as well!