Friday, December 14, 2007

Seriously, nan de can tap on people's wireless. So must fully utilise it.



Shifted house. Got my own room. I think thats the only benefit i got? I still prefer the old location. All my memories! At bustop, at the old chess bench, at the carpark alley. Ewww...No more bak kut teh......Misses....


IAP's over. No more TAW. Thats the good thing. Bad thing? Gonna miss friends there. Gonna miss YanQing. No more being-paid-to-gossip opprotunities. No more eye candies. But its okay. At least I got 3 name cards from them. Muahaha.


Ooooooh...No more rides from Desmond during rainy days. :( Means, everythings back to normality. Sianned.....


Letter for me, he said Im goin to suffer a bit when I read it. But why. If its suppose to be a complain letter, what has it got to do with me. Scary scary....Im gonna detach myself from this....Pls....


I want visits from RB!!!! *MUACKS*