Thursday, March 05, 2009

hall dinner 2

as the title suggests, had our dinner at ntu alumni off buona vista
well neither of the simps in our table got the lucky draw nor bingo
and it rained while we're on our way back here
i hate rainy days
it makes me feel so gloomy
im so stresed out today cos i realised how behind time i am
and it made me so grumpy today
not much time for revision
and exams are coming
and im feeling so emo right now
i dont know why im feeling so empty
whats missing
i realised im too adament bout this paper chase rubbish
but concurrently i know thats what im only capable of acheiving
and thats prolly the only shit that i can ever depend on 1oyrs down the road
the rest are dubious
smt i wonder if im too in touch with reality for my own good
leejialing could u be killing myself



but things to look forward to after exams:

1) Cambodia ocip - its gonna be real meaningful as im goin to spend my 21st birthday there
2) Hall seniors camp - hmmm..a version of LSCT trial camp i guess
3) Random overseas trip with friends - haha. i hope it does happen
4) My 20th birthday wish to come true - im not greedy just the second one will do. i reckon the first one can never occur