Thursday, February 19, 2009

117

Well its 0046 right now. Forth day.

I was just getting tucked into my bed, when a string of thoughts just came to my mind

Flashbacks of what happened throughout the four months and more

I guess i finally understood why u just refused to promise me not to smoke again

U know its never possible

U didn’t want to make another unfulfilled promise

Cos ur aware of the number of empty promises u made in the first place

But things that left the most impression on

Was the argument and tears that surface too serious too soon

After the broke up, u once called me on a Sunday morning, while listening to unbelievable

How u lost so much weight after the break up

How u tried so hard to tell me there won’t be a next time but i simply refused to believe

How i brought up the case of my friend and insisted that u weren’t being faithful

All the while i tried to convince myself that u didnt love me

But i do love it when u said i love u

And how u said i'll eat u up

And how u said im not fat when i keep insisting im fat (which i still think even till now)

And how u understand me so well

And i finally understood that u really loved me

But it was only until recently when things became so clear

Seems like the clouds have cleared finally

I just wanna say im sorry for the part that im wrong.

But our time has stopped.

Period.