Sunday, July 13, 2008

mish-mash

camp briefing at NTU early in the morning, i didnt have enough sleep.
And I saw the timing wrongly, hence i reached there like SUPRA early.
it was so embarrasing.
it was fun thou, but seeing all the elites and scholars around just make me feel so depressed and demoralised.
WHYYYYYY ARE THEY SO SMART???!!!
went to meet cloud later at far east, cos i needa so come shopping for school term wear.
then there goes 50bucks flying away again
im feeling so deprived and penniless
then i watched red cliff with babylove
its nice but i dont think it should be splitted into 2 parts
and the talk downstairs was like BAD
he made me talk bout it and there goes my happy mood
pls dont be disappointed with me :/
and here comes the SBS FOC tmr
im dead beat.
while i was working at EB last fri, i sudddenly realise im standing at pineapple's position
i wont deny bout the predicament of Sun
perhaps it will be the only reason why i continued working at EB???