Saturday, May 17, 2008

insomnia case #2

as the title suggest
how do i sleep when my mind is not at peace
and i need to wake up early tmr
its gonna be a long day
seriously
i didnt know this could be so tormenting and disturbing
damn shite
how am i goin to break the news
and how do i settle the other one
why is it so hard to find a platonic friendship
why am i seeing my friends sinking but yet being helpless


my past comes as a failure
the book comes as an answer
they come as a test


i have the answer to both of them
but whats my final decision


what i see in mr too-good-to-be-true is
ambition, foresight and maturity
someone whom i can follow
and not just someone whom i want to be with
but then again
who am i to deserve him


who will you listen to
you dont listen to me
you dont listen to Rashmore
why have you changed
where were you
my role model


lol. the craze over hotstuff is gone
yup
the only good thing for now