Friday, January 18, 2008

who doenst harbour hopes for the future
only anticipate the worse to come
theres no soul to a person like that
at least i see an improvement in me
i do not blame anyone else for whats happening
i choose my own path, i made my decision
i am only answering for my own doings
i hope so much to be able to walk on the path and look up in the sky, admiring the dancing clouds, chirping birds and brimming sun.
i cant help it, but to look down on the path, avoid all the stones and be careful with every step i take.
i attempted to open these windows again.
but was horribly denied.
my joy and self-confidence was robbed away further
i dont know how much i have left with now.
i do not mean to be so pessimistic
i was optimistic for at least 4 full months in my life.
but it appears to be a hoax
and i was taught by experience not to expect anything
experience is the best school
i've learnt
i wish to deny this lesson
but i cant
i dont wanna fall again
2 minors and 2 majors
i want it to be the end
i cant afford another lesson




he's right
this stupidity level of mine
is comparable to sec sch kids