Sunday, April 15, 2007

Rise and Shine

Washed my bags, unpacked. Tidy up the wardrobe.


Good Day

Went town. Actually this morning, i was thinking of getting this pair of earring that i lost during FOC. Surprisingly, I went to this shop, then suddenly thought of getting it. Actually i have forgotten all bout it for the whole day until i went to that shop. Coincidentally, i managed to find that exact same pair. i was so happy. But they told me not buy. Since i lost it, it means that im not fated to have that pair of earring. But I still buy in the end...................(Cont')


The Night Is Still Young

Suppose to go jogging. But I have no feel in the end. Cos by the time i met him, its already damn late. Like 8pm. So we went to have dinner instead. At GWC. Next, talked a lil downstairs. Didnt talk much bout him thou. Was crapping all along. He tried to shake off my thoughts. Feel really comfortable and happy with him.


Home Sweet Home

Was packing my bag, then i realise i lost the pair of new earring again. Was wondering if there is any hidden meaning. If its not fated to be mine, even if i managed to find it, i will still lost it eventually.