Tuesday, December 02, 2008

rejoice in the lord

xmas shopping trip - one
met up with mandear
yes. bought xmas gift for lovable family and friends
but zero item for myself
it feels much happier when ur buying gifts for people instead
i just cut my hair over the weekend
its kinda short now
too short for my liking
i dont know what got over me when i was talking to the hairdresser
i actually told her to snip off such a huge portion of my hair
yes. i regretted it cos it makes my face looks more fishball-ish than it was originally!
poor me!

oh wells
after talking to magggots gal and strawberry nose
i came to realise something that didnt occur to me all along
that the one who was there 6 yrs ago might actually be the one that im looking for
amazing as it seems
why didnt i realise it until now
all the virtues in one single person

i have the ans in mind
but how do i go about doing it