Monday, June 09, 2008

saviour pls

diving test tmr
totally not in the mood to study for it
i have no mood to do any right things at all
these few days have been a whole lot of nonsense
every single bullshit got the better of me


taboos taboos and more taboos
if no restrictions, i would have worshipped it
and bin is enjoying it too
great. one more buddy to chill


late night outs
laughing till i got that splitting headache
heck the scoldings
chatting till 4am was great
wonderful entertainment by felix and hao
many thanks to u buddy who acc me till 4 while i was emoing thru-out the whole night
wasteful and unconstructive lifestyle im leading


im correcting and trying to change for the better
but seemingly no chance given
i dont wanna compare but i cant help it
after ytd i finally realise the reason for my uni entry
it wasnt for myself
trying to prove my worth?
one day i will realise theres no room for comparison
i know. they know. the whole world knows




and only perfect one can save me
26 sept 2005
u marked this date