Wednesday, February 27, 2008

top 20 real-life instances

1. i cant write as well as someone else does
2. i spent pretty much of my time indulging in self-pity and wallowing
3. im a hard-core pessimist
4. many things cannot be resolved completely to leave a traceless scar
5. marlboro=man always remember love because of romance only
6. i pray everynight to God that he will rescue me
7. im always looking for signs but chose not to believe in it cos it pains me
8. no one knows whats life all about
9. when im emo i can turn my back on the whole world
10. in every marriage, there is a 50-50 chance of seperation and eternal
11. i think im unwanted
12. in life, u wouldn't know whats the other party thinking bout 100%.
13. im always jaded
14. my mum thinks im pretty and very desirable =/
15. im in no position not to have a comfortable lvl of self-esteem and confidence
16. i have negative lvl of self-esteem lvl
17. i am a 1/5 grade 19 yr old
18. i dont mind meeting my maker now
19. i think im a loser and fking sux big time
20. this is my most honest post so far